Comprehensive construction of photovoltaic installations
Our customers include public bodies, local authorities, companies and private individuals. Thanks to our qualified staff and experienced engineers, our installations are characterised by a high standard of workmanship, using the best components.
What is a photovoltaic installation
Photovoltaic installation is the purest form of renewable energy that offers us free electricity from the sun, all you need is a free roof or land. This solution is ideal for businesses and single-family homes. Contact us and you will receive:
- selection of photovoltaic installation capacities,
- help with financing the installation,
- professional support from our employees at every stage of the investment,
- required projects and permits for the investment,
- ready-made photovoltaic installation,
- monitoring of the installation’s operation.
Scheme of operation
How does a photovoltaic installation work?
- Solar panels turn the sun’s rays into direct current.
- Inverter changes the direct current into alternating current and feeds the energy generated by the cells into the building’s electrical grid.
- The energy thus generated passes through protection and is distributed throughout the building.
- Electrical appliances such as the fridge, lighting, etc. are powered by energy from the sun.
Key elements of the installation
- Photovoltaic modules
- Power grid
- Bidirectional counter
- Electrical devices
Advantages of a photovoltaic installation
What to do when the sun doesn’t shine?
Photovoltaic installations work very well with energy storage facilities, where the electricity produced by photovoltaic modules can be stored for subsequent use when the sun is not shining.
Energy stores have been known to mankind for years in the form of batteries or accumulators. According to the Renewable Energy Sources Act, these are ‘devices or a set of devices used to store energy in any form’. Developing technology has made it possible to store electricity in greater quantities than in a standard AA-type battery or car battery. Current technology makes it possible to store energy for domestic or business use. Thanks to this solution, we gain emergency power supply during grid failure and make greater use of energy from renewable sources. The most important parameters for energy storage are:
- Capacity [kWh], which describes how much energy we can store in a given energy storage.
- Power [kW], which describes the maximum power that can be charged/discharged from an energy store.
How do energy storage facilities work?
Advantages of energy storage
We will reduce your bills
Do you have needs, high electricity consumption in your household or business and your bills are constantly rising?
For the needs of Przedsiębiorstwo SAVPOL Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa, we carried out photovoltaic installations on the roofs of buildings with a total capacity of almost 340 kWp, located at the company’s branches throughout Poland.